Sri Manakula Vinayaga Educational Trust
Sri Manakula Vinayaga Educational Trust was established in the academic year 1998 with the avowed objectives of imparting quality education especially to the rural sections of the society by the Founder Chairman late Shri. N. Kesavan and it is progressing in its vision under the able guidance of Shri. M. Dhanasekaran, Chairman and Managing Director, Shri. S. V. Sugumaran, Vice Chairman and Dr. K. Narayanasamy, Secretary of the Trust.
Educational institutions established by Sri Manakula Vinayaga Educational Trust
The Trust has so for established the following educational institutions.
- Mailam Engineering College (1998)
- Sri Manakula Vinayagar Engineering College (1999)
- Venkateswara College of Education (2005)
- Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical College and Hospital (2006)
- Sri Manakula Vinayagar Nursing College (2007)
- Manakula Vinayagar Institute of Technology (2008) and
- Sri Manakula Vinayagar Polytechnic College (2011)